Featured in Alltop

Monday, December 10, 2007

The First Post

Here it is, the official first posting...

This blog will focus on what occurs in and around baseball. It will pose questions for the readers as well as thoughts and outlandish predictions. There will be plenty of bias and a substantial amount of rhetoric about the Cleveland Indians - although, not enough to make this a Cleveland Indians blog. I will come forward and admit my bias towards the American League, however my attempt is not to suggest that Team A is worse then Team B simply because they play in separate leagues or won last weekends series, rather I will utilize a statistical approach at such.

Another aspect of this blog will be as a reader-response to articles and topics that are suitable. Websites with altering opinions or theories will be given, as well as those whom simply offer an enjoyable read.

Disclaimer: I do not claim to be an expert or all knowing. I am a fan of the game and all of its happenings. To ensure my opinions have a semblance of credibility I do a great deal of reading and research.

Thank you, and feel free to leave comments or feedback at any point.
Brandon

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites