Featured in Alltop

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How Did This Happen?

On January 28th, 2008, I received an email from Dave Rouleau at Baseball Digest Daily asking if I would consider writing for the website. BDD had been a site I had been visiting for some time, so obviously it was a position I would be thrilled about taking. After asking some brief questions, which admittedly, did not have much of a factor in me taking the gig given the opportunity I was being provided, I gratefully accepted the position.

Obviously this is an incredible position for me and one that I can't believe I have been offered after writing for under two months-here's my first post, and yes, I was supposed to be doing final assignments.

That aside, for anyone who is reading this that is looking into getting into blogging, check out my article at The Bleacher Report, where I highlight the path I took in order to get to the modest level I am currently at, as well as Alexander Freund's write-up of what BR can offer anyone who is looking to get their foot in the door.

Thank you to everyone who has visited and read my blog, I intend to keep rolling out articles for the blog as well as linking the stuff I write at BDD. Especially to those who have sourced my blog at some point (specifically through a reader and some high praise). If you haven't already, check out my first article at BDD.

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites