Featured in Alltop

Friday, February 15, 2008

Under the Radar - Morgan Ensberg and the Yankees Firstbase Conundrum

I take a look at last weeks most underrated move over at Baseball Digest Daily.

Here is a snippet from that article:

"Under the Radar – Morgan Ensberg (and the Yankees First Base situation).

In early January I wrote about the top five remaining free agents, basing my rankings on skill, availability as well as cost. At that time I ranked Morgan Ensberg as my #5 remaining free agent, having a tough call between him and Pedro Feliz. However I settled on Ensberg as the reports out of camp Feliz were that he was looking for a multi year deal..."

"Two other options, of players on the 40 man roster include Matsui or Damon. The reason these two become options, is that the Yankees already have center and right field locked up (Cabrera and Abreu respectively), leaving Matsui and Damon to fight for the starting left field job..."

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites