Featured in Alltop

Friday, February 29, 2008

Fantasy Friday's vol. 1 - Catchers

I am going to start a new feature here at The Outsiders Look titled "Fantasy Friday's". I know original and catchy, riiiiight? Truth be told, I probably stole this idea from somewhere else. That said, this column will look at various players, draft strategies, useful links and maybe a mail bag.

Fantasy Opening Day has gone by and I would assume that many people have already done a draft, if not a real draft a mock draft-presumably at Mock Draft Central. If not, you are in the same boat as me. Although, this season, I am not certain if my lack of current drafts (or soon-to-be drafts) are due to me wanting to wait, or if I have lost some interest in fantasy sports altogether. Only time will tell I suppose.


In any event, this first article will focus on a catcher whom I think should not only break out and be of incredible value, but should also be a player whom a team cannot live without. That player, Dioner Navarro. I know what you are thinking. And I can picture it going something along the lines of, "Alright, why am I wasting my time at this blog?" Well if you made it to this point, then hear me out...

By all accounts, Dioner had a fairly miserable season in 2007. His career line is only marginally better...

To read more, head over to my article at Baseball Digest Daily where I will be doing weekly Fantasy articles.


If you would like to contact me to ask a question or simply challenge anything I have to say, feel free to email me at bheikoop@baseballdigestdaily.com.

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites