Featured in Alltop

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Updates

Despite a lack of activity recently, there is quite a bit going on here at The OLIB.

First, I am in the midst of moving to the Most Valuable Network. MVN offered to host my weblog and it was something I simply could not turn down. Nothing will change except for me, there is some added exposure. My complete archive has been moved to MVN where my posts will slowly begin to pop up.

Next, WWOD has been cancelled. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. Each article took me upwards of four hours to complete. I also decided that the teams in the top half of the league don't really need my help (although the Astros might consider me).

That being said, I intend to concentrate additional time and effort on my prospect lists. This is something I had been doing while putting together the WWOD series, and something that I thoroughly enjoyed. With more then a third of the teams under my belt, I should begin posting these before the New Year.

For some reason I forgot to knock out my MVP awards. I'll take care of that shortly.

Additionally, I have begun an article on arbitration, how it affects the free agent and trade markets, as well as taking a look at rationale behind not offering arbitration to specific players.

Lastly, as always, trade analysis, specifically for that of the White Sox and Braves recent trade should be up by the end of the day. Under the Radar will return this weekend as the Hot Stove has seen a fair amount of minor signings recently.

Thanks as always for checking out my stuff, if you have this site in an RSS feed, I'll be sure to let you know when I switch over to MVN full time.

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites