Featured in Alltop

Friday, May 23, 2008

Blogger Poll - American League Awards for Week 7

Before I get into the Blogger Poll Awards I want to take this moment to let everyone know that H2O's 'seven years in the making' album Nothing to Prove will be released on May 27th. AOL.com however, is allowing free streaming of the album, go check it out!

Over at Baseball Digest Daily I reflect upon my voting and the voting of my colleagues for this week's Blogger Poll for the American League. Baseball Happenings hosts the votes and has a collection of charts and graphs for your viewing pleasure.

My first place votes when to Kevin Youkilis, Cliff Lee and Jacoby Ellsbury. Of which, only Youkilis was not the consensus winner among voters. Keep in mind that these votes are given as if the season were to end on that day.

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites