Featured in Alltop

Monday, May 5, 2008

In Keeping Busy...Blogging Baseball Digest Daily Recap

Over at Baseball Digest Daily I report two happenings from the baseball world (well, not really 'world', more Northern baseball in America. Even that is a stretch, maybe Northern, but east of the Mississippi baseball in America).

In the first report, I discuss the Yankees decision to move Ian Kennedy down to Triple A. In my opinion, this is the beginning of the end of Kennedy's big league Yankee career. I simply do not see how a pitcher with his stuff can get by in the Majors, especially in New York.

The second report is in regards to 'drastic' change #1 by the Detroit Tigers in designating Jacque Jones for assignment. Obviously this is a relatively minor move, but it is the first of what I envision as some big changes occurring in Detroit. That is, I can't see the Tigers not making more moves after Leyland called for 'drastic' changes.

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites