Featured in Alltop

Friday, October 10, 2008

Ray Pride Part IX - Okay...

I didn't pick'em, but that doesn't mean I don't want the Rays to win. The problem is, I'm just not sure the Rays can do it. I worry they may be overly emotional. I worry that the Trop-which is seeming like a home field thus far-won't be a home field for the entire series (Sox fans are CRAZY!).

Here's what I wrote when selecting the Sox to win this series (keep in mind, I was cringing while writing it),
Red Sox over Rays in 5. The Red Sox ought to be able to steal a game at the Trop from Tampa. My heart still wants to pick the Rays, but I simply cannot go against the Sox again.
Like I said, my heart is still with the Rays, but the Sox have been taking me to the cleaners all year.

GO RAYS!

No comments:

TOP MLB BLOGS TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist

All Sport Sites



Blog Directory - Blogged BallHype: hype it up! Directory of Sports Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites